Warranty and Return Policy
- All dolls comes with a one-year service warranty and lifetime limited warranty. You will receive a full user manual with all warranty information once the doll get delivered. Please refer to the user manual for all warranty information.
- Within one year from the date of purchase, if your doll has any quality issues, we will repair the doll for free, excluding the shipping cost. We will also cover all parts replacement costs.
- After one year of purchase, we will still repair it for free, but you are responsible for the shipping cost and parts replacement cost, if any.
- All AI dolls comes with lifetime free software upgrades.
- The warranty will be void if it’s an invalid claim.
- All accessories sales are final due to the nature of our products.
AINI’s product warranty covers only those claims arising from damage sustained despite normal and safe use, and does not cover:
- Any malfunction or damage not resulting from workmanship.
- Damage resulting from general neglect, or unsafe use or misuse, whether cognizant or accidental.
- Damage resulting from natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disasters.
- Theft or loss of the products.
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use, or damage caused due to the negligence of instructions issued by AINI.
- Claims for non-defective products.
- We take product quality extremely seriously, and every doll is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving our studio.
- Upon initial receipt of the doll, if there appears to be a defect or damage, please contact us within 24 hours at [email protected].
- We do not offer refunds for any other reason other than if the product is serious damaged on arrival.
- For additional support issue, please feel free to contact our 24/7 technical support.
- All sales are final due to the nature of our products.
- If you change your mind or place the order by accident, please contact us within an hour. We would be happy to process a refund. 15% processing fee will be deducted from your total order amount. (We have to do it since our payment processor will charge us even the transaction gets cancelled)
- If you place a customizable order and want to make changes later, we will try our best but it’s subject to the production progress.
Your purchase is under the PayPal buyer protection and our warranty
policy. Rather than using other low-cost 3rd party payment methods, we
use PayPal as our primary payment method. As a consumer, if you find it
could be a fraud, you can always claim with PayPal and get your money
back. You can learn more from here. We do our business very honestly. If there is any problem with your order, please contact us first before you contact PayPal.